Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sold!

Sold! I love the little message in my in-box telling me that my products have sold. I think of the teachers and students out there using them, maybe even right now as I write this. I wonder about the discussions generated in the classroom. Wish I could be a fly on the wall!

So this morning I started thinking more about how much evidence is required to support a statement, the ideas I had come up with, and what I've found so far in the By the Great Horn Spoon. I think it will be difficult for students to write 12 original statements that support one summary statement. Five or six, maybe, but twelve is a lot. So that got me thinking about nets and chains of evidence. Do you see where I'm going? Follow the Chain of Evidence . . . and there's a site with cute, free detective clip art out there.

So today's project, other than making a green smoothie in my new Vitamix, is to make a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment